About a month ago, I updated everybody with my backlog of video games. Here’s an update since I’ve gotten through a bunch of what I was working on.
- Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
- Super Mario RPG (Wii Virtual Console)
- Serious Sam: The Second Encounter (XBL Arcade)
- Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (Nintendo DS)
- Super Mario All-Stars (Wii)
- Super Mario Kart (Wii)
- Halo: Reach (Xbox360) – multiplayer
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (Xbox360) – multiplayer
- Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (Nintendo DS)
- Suikoden Tierkreis (Nintendo DS)
- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (Nintendo DS)
- Metroid Prime: Trilogy (Wii)
- Punch-out! (Wii)
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)
- Suikoden 3 (PS2)
The trend seems to be that I’m more or less up with my Xbox360 gaming, which makes sense because that’s hooked up to my home theater. My Wii is in my room, and I’ve been pushing through Super Mario Galaxy a little at a time, but I’m not really gaming when I’m in my bedroom.
Of course, once Christmas gets here, this whole thing is going to get thrown into flux if I get any new games.