Here are some of the things I’m getting credit for this week:
- I commented on Nintendo and their handheld business model which turned into a discussion about Wii.
- I unveiled the 3 nominees to win the Creepshow DVD. [GO VOTE ONCE PER DAY!!!!!]
- I posted my review of The Ginger Man in Albany, NY.
- I took a tour of the soon-to-open New Scubbers. And I had the exclusive. And it got linked by Steve Barnes and AoA. And I got tons of traffic because of them.
- I revealed the truth about my cell phone usage.
Here are some of the things that happened around me:
- Cute~Ella, Nabisco, and Sue contributed to the “It Gets Better Project” which reminded me of one of my favorite Mamas and Papas songs, “It’s Getting Better.”
- Kevin Marshall and Greg Aidala witnessed first hand that Albany’s stand-up comedy audience is deplorable.
- Supergirl may very well be more paranoid than I am.
- CrisTina’s on the Avenue closed. Too bad. So sad.
- Apparently, gender equality isn’t good enough for Amanda. [never generalize, young lady!]
- All Over Albany has been posting their annual tour of pizza results for Schenectady and Troy, and, each time they put up a post, I think about how good of a judge I could have been (and I offered a year ago too!)…
Wow, that’s pretty much all Capital Region stuff! Let me throw in something more national.
Also this week (actually at 3:45am on Friday morning), I discovered this site: http://www.wrestlinggonewrong.com/