I’ve talked a couple of times about how we spent the few days we took for our honeymoon doing Disney World in Orlando. I finally had a chance to collect my thoughts and map out a plan of how I want to blog it. As I’ve mentioned, we purchased the deluxe dining plan, which was really no joke, so I have a lot to say about a bunch of premium dining spots in the parks and resorts. I also have some fun stories from the parks and from the travel, so it’ll be a pretty rich number of posts about vacation, which is great because I get a lot of feedback that people like to see posts about vacation. But it will also be a nice little way for me to be able to look back on what was overall a very nice honeymoon.
So here’s a rundown of what I’m thinking right now:
- Flying from Albany to Orlando and back – derryX Disney Edition
- derryX Disney Dines: Backlot Express (Hollywood Studios)
- How is Hollywood Studios these days?
- derryX Disney Dines: Hollywood Brown Derby (Hollywood Studios)
- derryX Disney Dines: Pepper Cafe (Coronado Springs)
- Living like animals in Animal Kingdom
- derryX Disney Dines: Yak and Yeti (Animal Kingdom)
- Did derryX feel the magic of Disney’s Magic Kingdom?
- derryX Disney Dines: Crossroads at the House of Blues (Downtown Disney)
- derryX Disney Dines: Kouzzina by Cat Cora (Boardwalk)
- derryX travels the world in Epcot
- derryX Disney Dines: Coral Reef (Epcot)
- derryX Disney Dines: Rose and Crown (Epcot)
- You can always go – Downtown
- derryX Disney Dines: Rainforest Cafe (Downtown Disney)
- derryX Disney Dines: Monsieur Paul (Epcot)
- Would I do Disney again?
This will probably take a few months, easily.
For now, I’ll leave you with some pictures, in no particular order (CLICK TO ENLARGE).