derryX’s Glue Factory 10-22-10
Instead of doing really amazing things, I did some somewhat amazing things…
- I expressed interest in featuring Snooki and/or JWoww on my blog.
- I gave away a DVD OUT OF MY OWN POCKET!!!
- I reviewed the Brown Derby restaurant in Albany and got onto a rant about cauliflower.
- I announced another party that you are all invited to.
- I unveiled a few photoshops, some from randoms (Post 1, Post 2), and one from Metalfrog.
Surprisingly the stuff I did was more amazing than what you did, but here’s what caught my eye.
- Will is trying to kill some words.
- AlbanyJane almost bought as much apples as my co-workers to make applesauce.
- One of Kristi’s readers is looking to sell a wedding dress. Very ominous, indeed…
- Ashley made a Balsamic Roasted Pork Tenderloin that made me wish I was close to Westchester county.
- All Over Albany was featured on F’N TV!!!
- GenWar posted some pictures of past Wine Tours (where I will be this weekend).
- Kevin Marshall gave away the secret to blogging his way.