derryX’s Glue Factory – 12-10-10
It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these. I won’t get too carried away; I’ll stick to the last week or two.
Here’s the great stuff I did:
- I wrapped up my overall statistical analysis of the Three Stooges short films.
- I cooked a city ham and used the leftovers to create greatness.
- I got to the bottom of how wrong it is to give a mailman cash.
- I ate at a quaint little place in Troy.
- I shared yet another muffed up UPS story.
- I (hopefully) brought some awareness to some of the lesser known things the late Leslie Nielsen has done in his life.
Here are some things you did that caught my eye:
- Metalfrog found the greatest picture ever.
- Sue wrote a letter to Santa.
- Amanda seems to have the same problems as I do with body language.
- Daniel B. is going on a Tour de Hot Dog that I am hopefully attending.
- Kristi posted an “A Reader Asks” question that I submitted, and it helped me with a social experiment I didn’t even intend to perform.
- Steve Barnes posted the greatest dialogue I have ever seen.
- Manville’s Gamejak Dan and his wife had a special delivery.
That’s about it today. Don’t forget to send in your twitch pictures. It also doesn’t have to be you doing the twitch. It could be something funny you find. That post is going up SOON!!!!