Here’s my ranking of greatest candy or candy bars of all time, a five way tie for first
- Snickers – Hands down, the best candy bar of all time. Chocolate, peanuts, nougat, caramel. What more could you ever want?
- Milky Way Dark – I think regular Milky Way bars are kind of pointless, especially since the Snickers bar has better nougat and peanuts. But the Milky Way Dark is a special beast. Dark chocolate, marshmallowey white nougat and thick caramel. It’s just awesome!
- Sour Patch Kids – Who knew mixing sugar with citric acid would create such a great candy topping. Then you put it on gummy candies, where the red ones are the same flavor as Swedish fish, and you get a party in your mouth. If I go to the movies, I need to have a bag of these with me at all times.
- Reeses Peanut Butter Cup – There’s something about the chocolate and peanut butter they use and the combination of the two. I can’t even adequately describe it. Every iteration of this candy (i.e. pumpkins, hearts, mini, fudge, etc) are all amazing as well.
- Hersheys Symphony Bar (with Blue label) – It’s a special milk chocolate with toffee pieces and almonds. This is heaven.
On a final review, that last one might poke out a bit farther than the rest. It is seriously the greatest chocolate ever.
BONUS: WORST CANDY BAR EVER – Zero bar – It looks like crap, and tastes like what I would imagine crap to taste like. I don’t even know what’s in it nor do I care to look it up.