Not enough of you people have entered this contest. As of now, there are four entries. Let’s make this a competition. One more week left!
Here’s a round-up of some of the things I wrote about this week:
- I shared just a few memories of my trip to NYC with Cassie.
- I ate antipasto sushi as part of a review of Illium Cafe in Troy, NY.
- With the help of #dompap’s action figure, I re-lived a classic pro-wrestling moment.
- The first of many neighbor stories dropped.
- As mayor of the Exit 6 Clusterf*ck, I took it upon myself to rename the location for the betterment of mankind.
- Like a good little student, I wrote an essay about the television show, LOST.
Here are some things you did or wrote that caught my eyes, AoA-style:
- Ashley went apple picking.
- Supergirl wrote a heartfelt post about being single and pregnant.
- Some detective work was done by AoA.
- Amanda adamandtly disagrees with the guys from Swingers.
- Cassie made cupcakes.
- Big Sexy Kevin Marshall may have found the only surviving Gorn.
- Genwar gave his rules of hair which could not be put any more simply.
And please, enter the contest!