First of all: Enter this contest. As of now, there are two entries. Don’t let someone win by default. This is an easy one.
Here’s a round-up of my most popular topics from the past week or so:
- I gave a brief Nick Swardson biography and introduction to his new Comedy Central Show.
- I got insane hits and reader feedback on my review of Wine-N-Diner (thanks to a bump by AllOverAlbany.com).
- I gave my first all positive review of Cheesecake Machismo.
- I inadvertently may have started a flame war with The Star Wars Kid. (I’m still not sure if that was him who commented…)
- I re-ignited the debate over the origin of the Cobb Salad.
Elsewhere in the blogosphere,
- Cute~Ella can’t figure out how to relax.
- Nabisco ran through movies he watched this summer.
- One of Kristi’s readers may have asked the most mundane question ever.
- Erin made a case for a few new shows she wants to watch this fall.
- Dino cooked AshleyRoasted Chicken with a dry rub.
- Rob Madeo listens to good music.
- Metalfrog may have had it with PayPal.
Commentary: A number of people do this type of round up on their personal blogs, and I feel like I’m jumping on a bandwagon by doing a similar thing. I do actually read a great number of blogs, and the handful or so other blogs I chose to link above may seem subjective and arbitrary; they are! They’re some of the more interesting (TO ME) stories I’ve seen in the past week. My assurance to you readers is that you will never see the same list of people linked every week. My motivation isn’t to suck up to my friends; I’m doing this to point out areas of the internet that you are probably missing. I could easily pick, say, five people and keep linking their material, whether interesting or not, but where does that get any of us?
Enclosing: Enter this contest. As of now, there are two entries. Don’t let someone win by default. This is an easy one.