It’s been a while since I’ve put together a glue factory post, but this one is gonna be pretty short since work has taken a lot of my energy.
Here are some notable things I did:
- I had infuriating experiences at Cafe Madison and Justins on Lark. Enough to want to challenge the owners of these places to real fights.
- I talked about how silly the Times Union Blog commenters are.
- I gave you a peek into a nice vacation day that I had.
- I was featured on a YNN news segment on the Miss Albany Diner.
- I took on a protégé. This was huge news.
- On the tail of the “Mockingbird Marathon,” I decided to raise awareness of literacy in my own way by having a public reading of Green Eggs and Ham for the 50th anniversary of the publication of the book. This was an awesome event, and is probably one of my favorite blog posts to date.
Even though I was busy, I still paid attention to what you were doing. Here’s what caught my eye:
- Albany Jane went to a restaurant I’m dying to try.
- Ashley made a pumpkin pie that was incredible. Although I didn’t try it, I was talking to Dino (her husband) as he took the first bite.
- Cute~Ella and Cassie hate blogging liars.
- Kevin helped put together an event that was a success, and it would have been nice to have been asked to read (considering how much I love To Kill a Mockingbird and how much I’ve supported other events in the past), but I can’t be expected to support everything someone does.
- Darth Dick started his own blog.
- Supergirl told a story that I honestly cannot believe.
- Steve Barnes informed us of a Brazilian Steakhouse opening just minutes from my apartment.
- All Over Albany is just a little more daring than I am.