Here’s some of the awesome stuff I did this week:
- I had something in common with one of Kristi Gustafson’s readers.
- I caught up on watching some of my Blu Ray movies.
- I posted an unprecedented THREE “derryX Dines”: Scubbers, New World Bistro Bar, Buffalo Wagon.
- I wrote a brief tribute to The Best Show on WFMU with Tom Scharpling.
Here’s some of the awesome stuff that caught my eye:
- All Over Albany continued posting about it’s Tournament of Pizza. This time it was Troy and I was more jealous than ever.
- Amanda wants to know how old/young you like your celebrity crushes.
- Daniel B. wrote a very accurate and informative post about coffee. It’s about time someone try to educate these people.
- Kristi indirectly directly gave me some advice.
- Nabisco is looking for what movies he should see in November. None strike my eye, and, so far, I have not chosen to send him to watch Harry Potter.
- Steve Barnes broke the news that drives people absolutely bonkers!
- Sue talked about gut reactions and where this is appropriate.
- Adrianna had a bad but all too common hotel experience and wound up staying in my hometown.
One more time: VOTE!!!!!!! (Poll closes at Midnight Eastern Time)