Here are the revolutionary I’ve done in the past week:
- I documented some internet challenges, including the elusive and contreversial Devil Dog Challenge.
- I reviewed my breakfast experience at Midtown Tap & Tea Room in Albany, NY.
- I get an insane amount of traffic, so I took time to thank you, the readers, for your support.
- I told another neighbor story and simultaneous taught you some Italian.
- I recounted a karaoke night that most of you missed.
A few things you guys did caught my eye this week.
- One of Kristi’s readers made my blood boil over strip clubs.
- Greg Aidala gave a reasonable commentary on the Segway after
- the owner of the Segway company died by riding a Segway over a cliff.*
- Ashley brought out her inner Snookie and cooked Sausage and Peppers (pronounced Sausage and Peppiz) for Dino
- Who knew you could apply Bruce Lee’s Jeet Kune Do philosophies to blogging?
- Daniel B. was part of a capital region tour of cider donuts.
- Amanda did stand-up comedy.
- I’m probably single-handedly responsible for making Nabisco go to the theater to see Jackass 3D.
*If anyone says Segways are dangerous because of this death, I will schmack you. The same accident could have happened if he were riding a bicycle, tricycle, or unicycle.