A Like New copy of the Tenth Anniversary of Reservoir Dogs was up for grabs. All you had to do was comment with responses to three questions and I would choose a winner. Well I have chosen that winner.
The questions were
- My favorite band is Metallica. What is my favorite song by them?
- What is my hands-down favorite television show of all time?
- There is a food that I absolutely despise. What is it?
Here’s what the prize looks like
We had 4 entries into the contest.
…and the winner is (with only one question right, mind you)…
Here are his responses along with my commentary in bold.
- Sad But True because you sound like a James Hetfield fcuk when you sing it at karaoke. [Wrong – My favorite Metallica Song is “Fade to Black”.]
- Lost – you didn’t shut up about it on Facebook. [Wrong – The television show that I hold in high regard as the greatest of all time is “The Sopranos”.]
- Cauliflower. I remember you going “BLEH” once when I mentioned it. [Right – In fact, cauliflower is really disgusting shit that should not be allowed to be consumed, sold, or cultivated.]
…and there you have it, ladies and gentlemen, proof that anybody can win! Darth Dick, I will send that out to you via USPS Media Mail within the next week.